If you think THAT is thirsty you should look at some of the comments left on Biebers/One Directions/Justin Timberlakes twitter!! Crazy!
nothing could ever top this occurrence tho tbh
I like Jonathan Groff as much as the next person, and I loved Frozen and Looking, but even he probably has his vices. Nobody's perfect, not even him. I'm sure there's shit he does in private that some people might not like. There's just not that much focus on him yet.
That might be true. I’m just operating on the knowledge that
- Everyone that has ever worked with him has said that he is the hardest working, most genuine, friendly, wonderful person they’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. I could find you tweets and evidence of that, but ugh that would be so much work and I’m already an overworked grad students.
- He’s the star of an HBO show and dated Zachary Quinto (BG reported on that one early, too, as well as the breakup, so he’s obviously big enough to make it onto there without ever having anything negative submitted about him?), so I imagine that if we haven’t heard anything by now, there probably isn’t any trash to tell of?
- Frequently, actors/actresses themselves choose what kind of image to present. Consider whom we hear a lot about vs. A-listers that stay out of the public image much more so. Emmy Rossum is a great example of someone who just has absolutely no interested in being a part of the “Hollywood subculture.” Jonathan, with his studio apartments in NYC and LA would fit that same description.
- (I’ve met him myself and you’re definitely wrong. He’s flawless.)
the amount of how much i agree with this is ridiculous.
I’m glad I’m not the only one!!!! :D
how can they survive on the internet w/ people putting themselves in hogwarts houses & claiming patronuses left & right??????? ofc it’s all fictional, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t still symbolic. mess
So why do you dislike lea?
because, in my opinion, judging from the way she presents herself to the public, she’s not the same person anymore and has placed her values in different things. less integrity, more PR.
as someone who would like to make a career of acting (at least in part), I looked up to lea a great deal for a very long time, but I take my integrity extremely seriously, and had felt that she echoed those sentiments, or at least had, prior to her becoming an A-lister. and the fact that that’s changed things for her as a person is really sad to me because I really respected her for wanting to stay true to herself.
now, someone else might disagree with me, and that’s totally fair. just, from where I stand, and how I used to see her, she’s not the same person. you might like her as she is now, for all I know, or not have noticed a change. that’s fine. all anyone can really do at any given point in time is explain to the world how they feel given their own personal background and context.
How can you say your patronus is a phoenix like its a fact since patronuses aren't even real...? Sure you can say you'd like it to be one or you took a quiz or read some online description but that's sort of a strange thing to say!
You know that Blind Gossip is not a reputable source, right? It's just common sense but if you need proof, right on its website it says: "This is a gossip site. Information published on the site – especially information republished from other sites – may be inaccurate or contain errors. BlindGossip makes no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy or reliability of the site’s content." It's made up. Please find an actual source before you malign someone you've never met.
- not stupid, but thanks?
- honey, if that one blind gossip article was my reason for having come to dislike lea, I would not even care. I’d just assume it was false.
What/when did Lea ditch a disabled girl who was supposed to meet her? I do remember Lainey posting that blind item about Lea rushing through her book signing but I'm blanking/ can't remember her refusing to meet a disabled girl. Was it for the make a wish foundation?
Kid’s Choice Awards. Here’s the link. It’s abysmally obvious that it’s her. :\
I’ve been trying to think of a good way to explain why lea and my respect for her have had a falling out and I think I finally nailed it.
Once you get this you may say 5 nice/positive things about yourself publicly so we can all appreciate these amazing things about you and then send this to 10 or so of your favourite followers if you're up for it. Maybe you'll learn something nice about them too! <3
Oh gosh ;__; okay well I think I could kind of use this today so I’m just going to do it.
- My #1 talent is bullshitting I can bullshit any paper it’s my one superpower that literally cannot be explained I never have to do reading and I can crank out essays in so little time. I wrote my undergraduate senior thesis overnight, you know, shit like that. I’m great at that.
- I have the personality of someone who can very quickly connect with others and easily develop rapport. This also means I have chemistry with a lot of people (openness and conscientiousness are character traits that make it more likely for someone to have instant connections with others) and while I just learned that some people can’t even feel chemistry, I’m really glad that I get to have that, no matter how much trouble it may cause me.
- Owing to the fact that I grew up thinking I was ugly, I ended up very driven regarding intellectual and nerdier pursuits instead. My life experiences and cultural diversity and range of knowledge has been fairly diverse for a long time, and since I have somehow become attractive over the years (???) this has left me (a) intelligent, (b) nerdy, (c) interesting, aND (d) HOT.
- I’m far more intelligent, well-spoken, driven, and capable than I give myself credit for. My patronus is a phoenix, I’m a Gryffindor, and even though bad shit keeps getting thrown at me, I always get back up no matter how hard the trials and tribulations. Here’s to hoping that I can keep getting up because I’m gonna fucking change the world someday.
- This selfie.
AFRICANGLOBE – The $22-million, 25-bed field hospital the Pentagon has pledged to build in Liberia to combat the Ebola epidemic is being set up “to treat health care workers,” NOT LIBERIANS a Pentagon spokesman said Tuesday.
YEAH, BECAUSE THE NATIVES DON’T TRUST WESTERN MEDICINE AND HAVE LITERALLY TORN DOWN THEIR TREATMENT CENTERS BEFORE OH MY GOD WHY CAN’T PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO FACTS BEFORE PUTTING THIS SHIT OUT THERE AND GIVING OTHERS A BAD NAME they are fucking doing their best while trying not to die of Ebola themselves holy shit